THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 10, 2009

:::day ditty:::

where were you today...
i was stepping thru the grass by the creek, cold and impatient.
there are no relics for us to collect, nothing hiding beneath the silver rush of waves.
i hold a trinket in my hand i have a song in my heart...
i share it simply with the fowl..with the trees,
with the beauty that cannot be compared to you.
i am soft, i remain outstretched, unblemished and quiet, alone.
what is the breeze i feel dancing inviting itself, invading my body...
i cover my eyes, closed shut, with my hand...
i don't want your breath to leave me...
it is warm and the elusive net has enchanted me, awakened and owns me...
i tiptoe home...lithe and unaware to any beginning or ending before now.
the smell of the match burning,the wick is broken...
i slip into sweet slumber... and a sigh..cry my love.

:::amber.hart.sinclair:::

0 comments: